Welcome to Calhoun County Bass Club
Battle Creek, Michigan
Contact us: Calhouncountybass1@hotmail.com
Please see " Announcements" for a full detailed description of any recent update.
WEB SITE HAS BEEN UPDATED!! YEAR TO DATE, GOGUAC LAKE AND BIG BASS LEADER BOARD.
The Athens Homecoming event has been added to the tournament schedule. Volunteers are needed to help with this event, remember you will receive your bonus points for helping with this event. The more members we have the faster that we will be able to rotate the kids through the line.
- Shirt order form Link: Gemini Sports Marketing by clicking the highlighted link it will take you to our new shirts where you can order as many shirts as you like.. We ask that you get this done as quickly as possible to have your shirt ready for the State Fish Off for those who are going to be attending.
- ALL DUES MUST BE PAID BY THE DECEMBER MEETING!! If you haven't paid your dues by this meeting B.A.S.S will charge an extra 10.00 for joining late. They have imposed this penalty because it requires more work by their staff to add numerous amounts of people to the clubs rosters.. NEXT MEETING IS DEC. 7 @ 4:00 pm sharp.Please make it a point to attend the meetings, the topics discussed and addressed should be voted on and approved by the whole club. Poker Tournament will begin following the meeting at 6:00 Pm
- Site has been updated!!
- We are GROWING EXPONENTIALLY!! We currently seeking boaters and non-boat owners.
- Non-Ethanol Gas if anyone is interested can be purchased at Brooks Field in Marshall.
Our club has been operating since 1989. We are currently looking for boater's and Rider's both men and women, who love this sport as much as we do!. We hold monthly club tournaments, monthly club meetings and Texas Holdem' tournaments. We strive to leave the area's we fish better than we found them to aid in protecting the environment. We are aware of the impacts that we have on the environment during each event, whether it be the impacts on the fish or the area around the lake we hold our events.
We are sanctioned by B.A.S.S, B.A.S.S Federation Nation and Michigan B.A.S.S. Federation. We host an annual Take A Kid fishing event on Goguac Lake, Battle creek, MI. The top 10 finisher's for the season have their entry fee's paid by the club to fish the State Championships, new member's who sign up for the club are also eligible to participate in the State Championships, fee's are to be paid by participant. Those who place in the State Championship have the opportunity to advance to the Regional and Divisional event's. Locations change each year for the State Championship, Regional and Divisional events. The road to the Bassmaster Classic starts here!
The mission of Calhoun County Bass Club will be to bring together people interested in the sport of bass fishing.
Calhoun County Bass Club will carry this mission by actively pursuing the following objectives:
1) Exchanging ideas and experiences related to bass fishing.
2) Learning and teaching as much as possible about bass fishing through the exchange of ideas, seminars, and tournaments.
3) Preserving and enhancing the sport of bass fishing through conservation efforts and the mentoring of today’s youth.
Welcome to our site, Hope it's informational.